Chapala.com Webboard

Water Filtration

On 6/19/2023 at 9:53 AM, Mainecoons said:

Jackie at H20le 

cell  333 394 4413

Can be a little slow to respond but his work is excellent.

I can never understand why that guy doesn't get a couple more helpers,  most MX families have extended cousins etc so it should not be that differcult..what do I know 

I don't have any stats but, after living in this area since 2011, that has been my experience with ALL trades here and I've been doing renovations on my house . Whatsapp is the way to go... better than a phone call and better than an e-mail. YMMV.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ibarra said:

Please provide some stats on your statement.  

I work with 350 artisans and we communicate a lot and I  can always get a prompt answer with whatsapp and I do not with email and most of them do not have a house phone and if they do they do not listen to messages or leave messages. SO that is my eperiencemI personaly only look at whatsapp messages, my house phone is never answered and I do not look at messages. the telcel line many times does not work when I am at home and I do not know many people who answer emails. My xperience with Mexicans.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 4:41 PM, El Cartero said:

In your experience who is the go to guy to supply and install:

Sediment filter between street and aljibe,

interior two filters plus UV,

Reverse Osmosis undersink.

El Cartero, did you get a quote on your project?  Care to share the (approximate) cost to do what you wanted.... less the Reverse Osmosis???

Gracias

On 7/7/2023 at 3:28 PM, RickS said:

El Cartero, did you get a quote on your project?  Care to share the (approximate) cost to do what you wanted.... less the Reverse Osmosis???

Gracias

Sorry to say Jackie had promised to take a look but so far hasn’t.   What bothers me is as good as he is it’s no good if he can’t follow up and service.  My next thing to do is to check out GDL but back to the service thing.   Or maybe TechnoAgua?

• Thanks 1