Chapala.com Webboard

Things Better NOB--They can go fishing!

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED  - THEN SKY DIVING ISN'T FOR YOU.

HUMANS ARE 90% WATER - BASICALLY CUCUMBERS WITH ANXIETY.

POTATOES MAKE FRENCH FRIES , CHIPS AND VODKA. IT'S LIKE THE OTHER VEGETABLES AREN'T EVEN TRYING.

• Haha 3

A circus owner ran an ad for “lion tamer wanted” and two people showed up.
One was a retired golfer in his late sixties, and the other was a gorgeous brunette with a killer body in her mid-twenties.

The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious beast.   He ate my last tamer, so you two had better be good, or you're history.  Here's your equipment - a chair, a whip and a gun. Who wants to try out first?" 

The gorgeous brunette says, "I'll go first."

She walks right past the chair, the whip, and the gun, and steps into the cage. The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her. As he gets close, she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful, naked body.  The lion stops dead in his tracks, crawls up to her and starts licking her feet and ankles. He continues to lick and kiss every inch of her body for several minutes, then lays down and rests his head at her feet.

The circus owner's jaw is on the floor! He says, "That's amazing! I've never seen anything like that in my life!"  He then turns to the retired golfer and asks, "Can you top that?”

The old golfer replies, "Possibly, but you've got to get that lion out of there first.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 8