Chapala.com Webboard

BRUNO'S BRUNCK

heidinrick

Was looking forward to Sreak 'n Eggs at Bruno's today. Their brunch starts at 8:30 so, we left the house a 8:30., found a parking place on a side street a d walked back to the restaurant only to be told it would be another 10 to 15 minutes befpre they would be ready. I guess we were supposed to sit on the curb and wait. We went next door to Gosha's and had breakfast. I realize being late is in the DNA here so I can't blame the staff...it's the owner's responsibility to see that they are prepared to open on time. The solution is quite simple! If you can't make it happe at the advertised time, change the time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What exactly is Brunck?  I really don't understand why people don't read their posts before they actually submit them.  I also don't understand why spell check isn't used. Every browser that I have used has a set up option for spelling. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

9 minutes ago, artsnob said:

they do not serve brunck until 10 am...And brunch at 9

On Google maps the hours (which are shown to be updated by the business a week ago) says that they open at 8:30 on Sunday

Unfortunately they have not updated their own website that shows they open at 3PM on Sunday.

38 minutes ago, ibarra said:

What exactly is Brunck?  I really don't understand why people don't read their posts before they actually submit them.  I also don't understand why spell check isn't used. Every browser that I have used has a set up option for spelling. 

I'm really quite that I by accident I didn't spell brunck correctly! Does this mean that I have to go to the principal's office?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, heidinrick said:

I'm really quite that I by accident I didn't spell brunck correctly! Does this mean that I have to go to the principal's office?

Most of the people on this board that feel the need to correct such trivial things have never, ever, ever, in their life made the same offense

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ibarra said:

Do you feel the same way regarding spelling for children and grandchildren?  No one is asking for perfection, just proof reading.

realixe wnderful

I was taught reading and spelling but sometimes even grown-ups make mistakes. Maybe I shouldn't post again, that way you can sleep better and move on to correcting someone else!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ibarra said:

I've had autocorrect do more damage than good.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/funny-2021-autocorrects

4 hours ago, heidinrick said:

Maybe I shouldn't post again.....

... I'm betting that the majority of us don't really give a rat's a$$ that you made a few spelling mistakes in your Post.  And.... don't quit posting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, ibarra said:

That's not all that is wrong with spelling in the post. Are you not willing to use spell check?  Look at your post in Classified section too.  x

All of your posts have the same problem, that is, you apparently believe it is up to you to demand others do as you say.  Nobody cares if there are some mistakes, and nobody is criticizing others posts but you. We all were able to understand the message made, you felt the need to ridicule and judge. Says much about you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, heidinrick said:

Nope.  Just go back and hit edit on the original post..  The title will be shown too and you can correct it.

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

Is the important thing,the spelling or opening time???

Neither one. What a waste of your life.

• Confused 1