Chapala.com Webboard

echocardiogram - where and experiences

feewee

Waiting for an echocardiogram up here in Canada is starting to become worrisome... has anyone recently had this procedure in Lakeside area and if so where and what was your experience.  If you can share pricing that would also be helpful.

Gracias

I get all my stuff.....   Doppler aortic ultrasound, cardios, MRI's and CT scans done in Guad.  Don't personally want to go to SAH rip-off joint (yes, I'm entitled to my opinion as others are to theirs), and don't know enough about people here who will interpret them to be trustful.  Have heard of some  patients whose doctors were NOT impressed with results/interpretations of various tests..... local but from where?  

Absolutely get your butt down here and get on with your testing.  My retired GP's wife in Canada is in URGENT need and they can't get anywhere near a date.

5 hours ago, Lexy said:

I recently had an echocardiogram ordered by my cardiologist Dr. Hector Briseno, of Quality Care, which is alongside of San Antonio Hospital.

It went smoothly. I don't recall the price but you can call QC to ask: 33 2785 0259

Lexy

As stated previously, 2600 pesos at Quality Care with Dr. Briseño.