Chapala.com Webboard

Zombies or parasites on the brain?

M. Jackson was accused by his victims & paid off many times. I agree with Schraderone that there are ,much better role models.

I cannot understand the "Jackson Groupies" overlooking such serious matters

The first settlement his record company made him do it. He wanted to fight the accusation in court but Sony (I think that was it) insisted he settle to avoid the publicity. That came back to haunt him even though the settlement was not an admission of guilt.

The second accusation he refused to settle and the prosecutor charged him. If you watched the trial you would have been amazed that the prosecutor took the case to trial. The "victim" was obviously lying and his mother should have been arrested on the stand. Those two committed perjury which the jury could not dismiss.

Jackson was a weird guy and because he was weird people thought he must be a sexual deviant. I don't think he was. I think he was an odd guy who never matured and I bet he never had a sexual relationship with anyone because he was 8 years old in his mind.

M. Jackson was accused by his victims & paid off many times. I agree with Schraderone that there are ,much better role models.

I cannot understand the "Jackson Groupies" overlooking such serious matters

Maybe the two of you can get together tomorrow and be sour together?

Wow...again nasty folks on here.....really parasites on the brain? How kind, nice!!! It is Halloween time, also Day of the Dead, Michael Jackson was/is a world renown artist, do you know him personally to know what he did or did not do. Unreal.......really unreal..

The Zombie function raises a lot of money for Cruz Roja, and lots of folks enjoy it, and so so many spend a ton of time presenting it.

Is there a reason why nasty things have to be said on here in regards to good causes?

I am personally not a lover of Halloween but I do not feel the need to call people names or such who do like it...

They have places for people who need to be unkind, rude or out of sorts, prisons, nursing homes for dementia and alzheimers facilities...maybe there is too much of those illnesses going around as opposed to parasites of the brain....wow!!

Remember you may one day need Cruz Roja, you never ever know....I have private insurance here in mexico and guess what they even sent Cruz Roja to me in an emergency as they were closer...be careful what causes you condemn...

This makes me so sad , the attitudes presented year after year on this site..so I am outta here..

Bezerk You go girl! And thanks for acknowledging all the effort that goes into it. It was great and so many people. Mexicans and Expats dancing and laughing. A fun time was had by all especially me. _ A Zombie

A comment from this moderator (though I suspect the others would agree with me).

We considered closing this thread. It was getting personal and obnoxious and off topic. Maybe it even started that way.

But, after some consideration, we decided that we would leave it open to help advertise ANY promotion that financially benefitted Cruz Roja.

Go Zombies.

Thanks for leaving it open for the benefit to Cruz Roja. I posted my thoughts, including info on the video that's currently uploading, on the other thread for this topic. I'll post a link to the video at that location when it's ready.

Great job, Zombies, organizers, helpers, donors and supporters!!

Heather

$110,000 Pesos is the first count of what's been raised for Cruz Roja! I was one of the Zombies and it was wonderful. As for the original comment on this, how sad. People have told this preacher's daughter on many occasions that I am going to Hell, for various reasons. Being judged by people I don't know is not something I give much of a hooey about. I also keep in mind that

Mark Twain said, "Go to Heaven for the climate. Go to Hell for the company."

If he's there and I go, I'm sure I'll have a great time!

Kathy Stanford

$110,000 Pesos is the first count of what's been raised for Cruz Roja! I was one of the Zombies and it was wonderful. As for the original comment on this, how sad. People have told this preacher's daughter on many occasions that I am going to Hell, for various reasons. Being judged by people I don't know is not something I give much of a hooey about. I also keep in mind that

Mark Twain said, "Go to Heaven for the climate. Go to Hell for the company."

If he's there and I go, I'm sure I'll have a great time!

Kathy Stanford

I can't think of anything more fun than hanging out with Mark Twain. He is my favorite of all.

Islander Do you know who puts on the Fashion Show?

And Thanks to everyone who had a kind word for us. Glad you had fun. We sure did!- A Zombie

Archived