Chapala.com Webboard

After watching " pet fooled " on tubi Or Netflix and reading about problems with some popular dog dry food I am going to change my dogs diet to organic all raw biologically appropriate-

Any suggestions locally?

I am astounded at the lack of regulation and my own ignorance. I can't change the Iack of regulation but hopefully can reduce my ignorance starting with actually reading and understanding the ingredients in the food that I give to my dog

Update:  the problems also apply to popukar cat dry food also

We found that finding healthy food for cats around here is even more difficult.  Agree commercial pet food probably shortens the lives of most pets it is fed too.  We are convinced that was the case with our cats, both of whom passed last year.  This is a big reason we haven't replaced them, that plus we want to travel more in the few years we will be able to do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi! I'm Isis Alegría and I sell homemade wet dog food. I started doing this because I have a senior dog which is dealing with digestive problems so I wanted to give her something wit more quality than dry food. The food that I sell is not RAW food, is completely cooked is more like canned food but homemade. My food brand is "Guau food" and contains: chicken meat, heart, liver, gizzards, rice, eggs and vegetables. If you are interested to try this kind of food with your furry guy don't doubt to contact me, I can deliver it to your place.

My phone number is: 3112692234GuauFood(1).jpg.8b459b7970b43cfaadef47821606e963.jpg

• Thanks 1

My wife used to mix ground turkey and "California Mix (carrots, broccoli and cauliflower) for our chihuahua. All available there at reasonable cost. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, timjwilson said:

I cook my dog food; salmon, ground beef, eggs, lentils, brown rice, broccoli, cauliflower, fish oil, ground flax

My neighbors wants to put me up for adoption. I would make a great companion for your dog and his food is clearly to my liking.... Am 68 years old drink a little but do not smoke 😊 😊

• Haha 5