Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for person who will pay my property tax and auto registration.

I'm reading that people who are trying to pay their property tax and do their auto registration online are having problems. I recall over the years, there were people who would do it for me (and others). If you know someone who does this, a phone number or some contact information will be appreciated.

I would prefer someone you have used, with references, for obvious reasons.

Thanks

I don't know how much my taxes or registration are. Does he know that? I don't want to just give a stack of pesos to someone.
What does he charge?
I will have my wife, Spanish first language, contact him.

Thanks mucho.

3 hours ago, OldWEB said:

I would love to find someone to pay my taxes too. Extra cash is always nice.

Find out how much you have to pay by going to the website noted in other recent posts, then you know how much to send.
It really isn't hard to pay your taxes yourself - go to the municipal building, if someone asks why you are there say 'predial' and they will direct you where to go.
Not any harder that paying for your vehicle registration at the Recaudadora on Degollado; take your circulation card, wait your turn, hand over your card (you get it back), pay your money, get your receipt, away you go.

On 1/6/2024 at 10:15 AM, Eric Blair said:

I'm reading that people who are trying to pay their property tax and do their auto registration online are having problems. I recall over the years, there were people who would do it for me (and others). If you know someone who does this, a phone number or some contact information will be appreciated.

I would prefer someone you have used, with references, for obvious reasons.

Thanks

My friend Myrian Mendez  331 501 2325 is great.  She is totally bilingual and has lived here for years.  Does many things like that and helping people get their government documents also.  She has a charity, Paso A Paso.  Totally honest

Ricardo Rosas did advertise doing some of these services.  I did use for an RFC and liked - 
here is a recent email he sent out

lakeside living services is getting bigger and we want to welcome our newest member to the team Marco A Llauger. 

Marco is a seasoned professional with experience on insurance, sales and management.

He will be really helpful in order to provide a greater customer experience.

Just a Friendly reminder of our services:

RFC (tax ID subscrption, change of address, change Status, submit corrections and more)

Vehicle related (Registration, plates, taxes, change of state, gas emission verification, temporal permit for driving in GDL, car license)

Inmigration (change of address, renewals, replacements)

Emergency services

Police claims (digital and in person)

Translation and interpretation (legal documents not available)

Hospital assistance 

We have our offices located in Riberas and Olga Frolovicheva is available to give You detailed info from 11 to 3 from Monday through Friday.

Office Phone 33 3743 8222
            olga.lakesideliving@gmail.com
  • Like 1

All the years we were there, Chapala Realty, sponsors of this Webboard, handled all that stuff for us, property taxes, water, employees pay, etc. Very reasonable cost. 

When I purchased a view lot in SJC maybe five years ago, I too was anxious about paying my (absurdly small) property tax bill, given that I visit lakeside about every two years.  Then I learned that one can delay payment for a year (at least), paying two years at once (in the Jocotepec municipality office, anyway).  Municipal staff couldn't be nicer or more efficient when I do eventually show up.  Don't know anything about auto fees.  

On 1/6/2024 at 10:44 AM, Eric Blair said:

I don't know how much my taxes or registration are. Does he know that? I don't want to just give a stack of pesos to someone.
What does he charge?
I will have my wife, Spanish first language, contact him.

Thanks mucho.

I looked online at our property taxes over the weekend and they are the same as last year. No increase for us.