Chapala.com Webboard

Ajijic potholes

HarryB

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone happen to know who the regidores are? And do they swap out as aldermen when the municipal gov't changes?

yes they will change October 1. You still have time to light a fire under their asses and get something. be sure they will be spending your tax money right up to the day they leave. You should also know and remember their names for the future. Remember what they have not done for you.

I thought that when Chapala "adopted" Riberas fracc, that position was no longer filled???

Look this thread was called Ajijic potholes and has moved somewhere else. I will start a new post called Riberas potholes so folks don't have to read all the Ajijic stuff which is meaningless to you folks outside of Ajijic. No Ajijic is not the center of the universe but we are better organized than many lakeside community wise thanks to Harry B. and others. Folks we work hard in Ajijc to improve and maintain our community. You can do the same in Riberas/anywhere. Find a leader and support him as we do Harry. Feel very sorry for volunteer as it is a thank less job sometimes.

This mayor is useless. What has he done??? He redid the plaza in Chapala and wouldn't let the vendors

back in. Now the are all over the sidewalks in Chapala and take up parking spots of which there are none.

Then there is the Transit Police in Lakeside that do nothing.

This mayor is useless. What has he done??? He redid the plaza in Chapala and wouldn't let the vendors

back in. Now the are all over the sidewalks in Chapala and take up parking spots of which there are none.

Then there is the Transit Police in Lakeside that do nothing.

This level of frustration can be hazardous to one's health and well-being.

Consider your options-ie. Take the bus or taxi to Chapala centro, if you are unable to walk, or park and know that you will be getting your exercise. There will never be enough parking spaces.

If you want a more vigilant policia, transit or otherwise, could you head North?

You did know that you were moving to Mexico, si?

Patti

Guest bennie2

why would someone "work hard to maintain their community"- if they are retired? curious question. thought the golden years were for relaxing? peacecore for elders? ok, now i get banned. seriously, its somekind of babyboomer thing which is soso different from my elder relatives. they were about sitting on the patio, having a drink. dare anyone here to press "like"-

Being retired does not necessarily mean doing nothing. It means having time to do the things you want to do. Some people want to sit and do nothing. They can. Other people want to work hard at something that gives them satisfaction instead of for a pay check. Others want to develop a skill or a talent they had no time for when they were working. Actually a lakeside woman did just get accepted into the Peace Corps for a two-year stint. She is 72.

Guest bennie2

even doing something here is better than the peacecore. they still have that old dinasour? seems the babyboomers want to help every where except @ home. whatever, your choice. viajero you didnt accept the dare, you 'unliked' the post. i still dare anyone here to press "like". guess bennies friends are on the patio.

Archived