Chapala.com Webboard

Car wash at Laguna plaza gone

sm1mex

On 8/4/2023 at 6:26 PM, sunshineydays said:

Looks like it is being reproduced in Riberas next to Ladron's clinic.

That's an interesting choice... is not Car Wash Moyoyo pretty much right across the street (Hidalgo)?

Never saw pancakes on the menu in a Tim Horton's. Donuts, coffee and light lunches and is a favourite of Canadian seniors. And here's the website for Canadian Tire... I still get their flyer in my inbox every week and daydream. Shop Canada’s Top Department Store Online & at 500+ Locations | Canadian Tire

2 hours ago, Ferret said:

Never saw pancakes on the menu in a Tim Horton's. Donuts, coffee and light lunches and is a favourite of Canadian seniors. And here's the website for Canadian Tire... I still get their flyer in my inbox every week and daydream. Shop Canada’s Top Department Store Online & at 500+ Locations | Canadian Tire

Just a Super Troopers 2 joke 

The old car wash is now being built in Riberas as stated earlier.  They bought the land.  The theater is being renovated but not permanently closed...or so the sign says.  The Bugambillas theater has been nicely updated which has improved attendance.  You can even get a cocktail to take into the sala.  The Laguna Mall owner has had several legal problems lately but not sure how that translates to vacancy rate.

Alan

• Like 1

Rafa's car wash is not in operation..at least not when I drive by there.  But he has a business selling used cars which I have seen being detailed.

R&R car sales and rentals is next to the Sherwin Williams paint store.  There are at least a couple of other used car places here in Riberas as well.

Alan