Chapala.com Webboard

Perry's is now serving great pizza!!!

mexicomoose

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa -wait a minute here. The "true" Italian Mozzarella is made with Buffalo milk. No, not the fuzzy Bisons, but the Water Buffalo type. They used to import it to Vancouver when I lived there (shout out to Bosa Bros!, come to Mexico pleez). If he is selling or including unpasteurized cheese, he better tell people or he is selling "Angel of Death" pizza which has it's niche - just not with me

Whoa, kb9gzg! Is Perry paying your or something? Between this board and TOB, you've posted about his pizza now about what... 50 times in the last couple of weeks? Not to mention his burgers and clam chowder.

Oh yes(sarcastically), kb9 is definitely paid every time he eats at Perry's...he's paid with the pleasure and the joy of eating the food he loves and pays for himself! kb9 is the dream client for any restaurant. I think he's in love with Perry's food. :D You ought to go down and eat with kb9 next Monday at 1 p.m. he's a really fun person and very expressive in a cheerful way. :)

My wife and I ate there on Friday. She had their small clam chowder(excellent) and the fish and chips. I ordered the pepperoni pizza. We found both to be better than just good. My pepperoni was a little too spicy but certainly good enough. Best pizza we've had here outside of my wife's. Carol and I traded half way through since we both like the main dishes. Fish and chips were excellent too. Certainly worth a second trip. Price was also good.

Gary

So, let me know your definition of "too much." I'll post as often as I want, and shall ignore all of the moaners and groaners on these boards.

We're not moaning, we're just tired of your daily reminders. We get it already. This is a place to share information, not lobby for your favorite whatever.

We're not moaning, we're just tired of your daily reminders. We get it already. This is a place to share information, not lobby for your favorite whatever.

Yes, I agree we have now had an adequate sufficiency of bragging about Perry's. Enough, already? At least for a while, amigo?

Disagree with you this time, slainte. This daily Perry's Update on these boards has just gotten silly. We're all happy to read actual reviews.

I've been booted off this board for less. Fortunately, cooler heads prevail these days in the Moderators' Lounge.

We don't disagree, as I liked Perry's from the first time I ate there, and all the superfluous posts are wasted on me.

It was just the haughty attitude of "enough, already", by posters who can carry on ad infinitum when it suits them

Are you ever going to lighten up, Slainte........or is this a long term hobby of yours? How very sad that you don't enjoy the free rein you had elsewhere. :015:

Enjoy Perry's folks, if that's your favorite eatery, but if you count the posts about other restaurants recently, you may notice that we've heard more about Perry's than any other place, up to and including the new one (La Mision) opened for charitable purposes or the newest incarnation of Number four, not to mention a whole string of other new places. Repeat: Enough, already. We don't need updates every single day.

I find it overkill as well. I also think that if you keep praising it so much that it ruins it for some ppl. Its like when you read a great book and then see the movie it usually can never live up to your expectations. I find that to be the case whilst I have been very happy with Perrys pizza and all, it really doesn't live up to all the hype and as some have mentioned it is not exactly cheap. When we had the pizza I wanted anything but pepperoni as a topping but that was all the meat choices he had at the time. Finally we agreed on bacon with pepper and onion and a smattering of chedder. Yes it was very good I enjoyed it more than my hubby however.

Why continue reading a thread you find tedious and then tell the poster that he should stop writing it?

Also, it is not his fault that others are not raving about and reviewing those other places.

It seems simple. Stop reading this (or any) Perry´s threads and start writing about other restaurants.

Why continue reading a thread you find tedious and then tell the poster that he should stop writing it?

Also, it is not his fault that others are not raving about and reviewing those other places.

It seems simple. Stop reading this (or any) Perry´s threads and start writing about other restaurants.

We read threads because we're hoping for other opinions, always, and news of a different sort. And we do read and write about other restaurants, regularly. This guy was simply lobbying, daily, repeatedly, on this and at least one other board, ad nauseum.

Disagree with you this time, slainte. This daily Perry's Update on these boards has just gotten silly. We're all happy to read actual reviews.

I've been booted off this board for less. Fortunately, cooler heads prevail these days in the Moderators' Lounge.

So, write a review. Your repeated criticisms are redundant.

Hmm. Then your comments are irrelevant because the thread was begun by mexicomoose, titled, "Perry's is now serving great pizza!!!"

Overselling a place isn't doing them a favor.

I've eaten at Perry's. It is good and I expect to spend more than a little time there while my esposa is up north. But it ain't no 5 star eatery, folks. And it ain't no screaming bargain either.

It's pretty good and if he keeps doing the right things he'll be a regular instead of yet another eatery that makes a splash and then disappears. Obviously since he's two blocks from my casa, I'm rooting for the former.

Hmm. Then your comments are irrelevant because the thread was begun by mexicomoose, titled, "Perry's is now serving great pizza!!!"

Your comment makes no sense. Instead of engaging in inductive reasoning, and trying to obfuscate the subject, why don't you just give up? We all know you really dig Perry's. One time was plenty. You're attempts to keep him in our 'public eye' fool no one, as you can see from the slowly increasing number of posts that reject your ethical egoism.

Archived