Chapala.com Webboard

Cardiologist Doctor Flores at Ajjic clinic

He is built like a long distance runner and his aim appears to be to get his customers into similar condition. If that is your aim...................

I had some minor problems on his cardio stress test and his recommended treatment included 90 minutes exercise per day. No doubt he knows someone who can do knee replacements.

Actually, he does iron man contests.

I had a heart attack 5 years ago and I'm still here.

I have found him to be the best cardiologist that I've ever run across. This from a guy who had bypass surgery 15 years ago and several cardiologists since.

He is very expensive. Charged me $1500 pesos for a 10-minute appointment three times. Each appointment included a very brief exercise stress test. After an operation, he insisted on reviewing my billing at the hospital (he has his main office across the street) to make sure that it was in order. He spent 2 minutes. It was in order. He charged me $5,000 pesos and asked me to take it out of an ATM on the spot and pay him cash. As a certain Charlie who many of us know told me, "He's a great diagnostician. And he loves his money."

Guest bennie2

i saw him for something unrelated (but serious) like in 1996. my mother was his patient for her heart, he admitted her to the hosp. i think his fees went up after that. but they were always a somewhat higher than other drs. then he may have gotton greedy.

Guest bennie2

one of the reasons for excessive high fees is that they know they can get them. if he knew why he lost patients maybe then he would change. then again, there are new people who come every year, so he may not even know of his loss. its traditional here to charge expats more.

I am going to open a small shop selling tildes for all you folks who cannot, or will not bother to use an ñ instead of a plain old n with the wrong sound. :)

alt 164 will give you the n with a tilde

That must be for an ugly old Windows-type PC. If you have a Mac, just type ALTn and then n again. ñ will appear.

Archived