Chapala.com Webboard

Tattoo

2 minutes ago, sunnyvmx said:

Tell her to buy her own needle and bring it with her. 

What, you think tattoo artists here work out of some back alley?  I've gotten tattoos from the shop recommended above and can say he's as clean as any NOB.

• Thanks 2

If you can show your own personal needle you are freely allowed to give blood and donate a kidney etc...  They don't ask if you're sure the shop was clean. 

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, sunnyvmx said:

Tell her to buy her own needle and bring it with her. 

What type/size needle do you suggest that they bring?  After doing a search on the subject, there are many types and sizes as there are many types of machines.

• Like 1

Yes that's true.  I was young and I gave many gallons of blood and eventually platelets too. I bought the needle from the tattoo artist. It started as a father/daughter activity in a program sponsored by the Navy. He eventually died from cancer of the bladder and that was something I couldn't donate. 

On 1/29/2024 at 9:30 AM, Mijo said:

Cousin visiting soon and she wants a tattoo. Where would you recommend she go lakeside?  Thanks

I would recommend Chapala Ink.

It is across from OXXO on Pepe Guizar.

If coming from Chapala Centro turn right at pemex it is last on left. If from Ajijic turn Left after Soriana and first street on right across from Oxxo. Tell "El Negro" "Gringo Loco" says hello. You can get a good burger at the attached restaurant "Burger Ink" which is in google maps if you need further direction