Chapala.com Webboard

Has anyone here used this service?

We always and only used Estafeta USA the entire time we resided in Mexico. They hand off to Estafeta in Nuevo Laredo and never once had a problem importing absolutely anything we wanted, including many items Amazon said Do Not Ship to Mexico. YMMV

This morning I signed up to give this service a try.  In the process for signing up it asks me to enter my "LADA".  It is required on the signup form along with CURP. I have a CURP but have no idea what a LADA is. Anyone happen to know what a "LADA" is?

1 minute ago, mexbound said:

This morning I signed up to give this service a try.  In the process for signing up it asks me to enter my "LADA".  It is required on the signup form along with CURP. I have a CURP but have no idea what a LADA is. Anyone happen to know what a "LADA" is?

Try area code.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ibarra said:

Area codeLADAAreaClave

Clave LADA Localidades

Estado de Jalisco 376

376. codeClave LADA 376

Lada México » Claves » Clave LADA 376

Información actualizada en 2024

Landline area code 376 is Chapala lakeside.   .There are many in Jalisco.  Others are 32x Guad area (which has has 8 digit numbers), other areas in Jalisco  322, 375, 474, plus more/ 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Landline area code 376 is Chapala lakeside.   .There are many in Jalisco.  Others are 32x Guad area (which has has 8 digit numbers), other areas in Jalisco  322, 375, 474, plus more/ 

Sir, yes, sir!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, ibarra said:

Give me a break.  I didn't cut and paste Ajijic or Chapala as the person's location is Chapala.

No Give me a break   You posted "Estado de Jalisco" ...What if the person lives in Racket Club where many people say I live in Chapala  The area code for Jocotepec is 387 

I would think the OP knows their area code and your Jalisco 376 was neither correct nor necessary

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ibarra said:

My reply was in response to the quoted question by mexbound. They asked what LADA meant, I gave an example.  It was not to actually tell what their area code may or not be.  This is childish and needs to stop, please.

Perhaps you missed it, but I had already posted the information regarding what LADA is . You were obviously upset because I corrected your error on posting 376 was the area code for Jalisco after my post. Your Voir dire  friend added to the comments (they always react to your posts within seconds ..odd) . Yes it is silly yet you continue..  So the best way for you and your friend to stop your  "childish" interaction is to not reply to this post. 

May you  both have a beautiful day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ibarra said:

Both of our posts state 1 hour ago.  Same time, perhaps?  I'm not aware that only one person is allowed to answer a question, especially if both replies are made at the same time.  

So the best way for you and your friend to stop your  "childish" interaction is to not reply to this post. 

• Confused 1