Chapala.com Webboard

I found someone has tapped into my house electric.

Eric Blair

14 hours ago, Eric Blair said:

Has this ever happened to you? Who do I go to.

I won't bother with the Ministerio Publico.

PM please.

Thanks.

David, once upon a time, you were a lawyer.  You have lived here for many, many years.  I am positive that you know you need to contact CFE and/or an electrician.  You must simply be bored or testing your luck with the members on this board again.  

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, ibarra said:

Update.  The pm has been sent to Administration via an email. 

"Inquiring minds" would be interested in knowing what is your reason for continuing to interact with this person? It appears that being intelligent would allow you to completely block this individual from your life, as many here have done.

8 minutes ago, Jim Bowie said:

"Inquiring minds" would be interested in knowing what is your reason for continuing to interact with this person? It appears that being intelligent would allow you to completely block this individual from your life, as many here have done.

I want him blocked from all of our lives, permanently.  I had no intention of "interacting" with him until he sent the offensive pm. By that time it was too late to block him.  Now it is a matter of principal trying to get moderators and/or Administration to handle his actions.  

He has already had 3 different sign in names, that we know of.  He just keeps coming back.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ibarra said:

I want him blocked from all of our lives, permanently.  I had no intention of "interacting" with him until he sent the offensive pm. By that time it was too late to block him.  Now it is a matter of principal trying to get moderators and/or Administration to handle his actions.  

He has already had 3 different sign in names, that we know of.  He just keeps coming back. 

An old fashioned "VENDETTA" !!! REVENGE at its finest !!! Only certain types of people are suited for that. I had you pegged to be a better person than that. I sincerely apologize.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I find that simply ignoring commentary from annoying posters works for me.  I don't even use the website ignore feature.  I get a laugh out of some of the caustic posters here who insist on pissing in their cheerios each morning before they log in to Chapala.com.  Their reputation precedes them.

When you refuse to accept their caustic comments, then the trash talk goes back to the sender.  Unfortunately for them it only increases their toxic karma.  Consider yourself lucky that you do not walk in their shoes.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ibarra said:

You all have no idea what was said in the pm. I will not reveal that here.  If you knew, you too may not be able to "simply ignore" it.  I have broad shoulders and can let a lot just roll off.  This member's pm went too far.

He can't pm me because I blocked him a Long time ago. So did intelligent others. Only those who wanted to have continued problems from that poster did not block him. You reap what you sow.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/11/2023 at 11:45 AM, ibarra said:

Ibarra, pay attention to this, please. You state " I had no intention of "interacting" with him until he sent the offensive pm." THAT is not true. Check the 3rd post in this THREAD. You called him out. You said he lied. YOU asked for a response from him and evidently he gave you a humdinger of a response, but YOU asked for it. So how can you complain about him when you are just as guilty. Wise up. Don't continue to "play" with these people that want to rile you up. Be smarter than they are. OR you gonna get burned. If the mods get rid of him, they gotta get rid of you, too.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jim Bowie said:

Ibarra, pay attention to this, please. You state " I had no intention of "interacting" with him until he sent the offensive pm." THAT is not true. Check the 3rd post in this THREAD. You called him out. You said he lied. YOU asked for a response from him and evidently he gave you a humdinger of a response, but YOU asked for it. So how can you complain about him when you are just as guilty. Wise up. Don't continue to "play" with these people that want to rile you up. Be smarter than they are. OR you gonna get burned. If the mods get rid of him, they gotta get rid of you, too.

I beg to differ. The 3rd post was not TO him, but ABOUT him. It was directed to the members, not him.   I stand by what I said. I did not intend to interact with HIM until the pm.  I still have not interacted with him.  I have done nothing to warrant being removed .  The moderators and Administrator know what he sent me and a couple of others.  I haven't posted anything regarding this incident since Monday.  I had no intention of saying anything about this until you brought it up and somehow managed to make me feel his pm was my fault.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, ibarra said:

I beg to differ. The 3rd post was not TO him, but ABOUT him. It was directed to the members, not him.   I stand by what I said. I did not intend to interact with HIM until the pm.  I still have not interacted with him.  I have done nothing to warrant being removed .  The moderators and Administrator know what he sent me and a couple of others.  I haven't posted anything regarding this incident since Monday.  I had no intention of saying anything about this until you brought it up and somehow managed to make me feel his pm was my fault.  

Whatever. Innocent as the new fallen snow. Dream on. I give up.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1