Chapala.com Webboard

Where to buy used suitcase

Saw this on national news. Guy buys used suitcase. Goes on international trip. TSA scans luggage. Materials of luggage unusual to TSA. After inspection the luggage was made from materials that harbor cocaine. His suitcase was made with 2 kilos of cocaine. Couldn’t even tell. He’s doing 10 years. 

6 hours ago, Mijo said:

Saw this on national news. Guy buys used suitcase. Goes on international trip. TSA scans luggage. Materials of luggage unusual to TSA. After inspection the luggage was made from materials that harbor cocaine. His suitcase was made with 2 kilos of cocaine. Couldn’t even tell. He’s doing 10 years. 

Source??   Sounds like urban legend.  Cocaine is a powder and crystals. How it could possibly be solid enough to make a suitcase is hard to believe. Possibly you could soak the cloth material in a liquid cocaine solution and later extract it.  No way it would weigh 2 kilos of cocaine

personally I would not buy a used suitcase. Don,t have any idea what was transported in the suitcase. If a substance was carried and a scent remains you can,t detect a drug dog at your destination might... be very careful .. Drugs can be mouldedd into any form, trust me..

6 hours ago, Mijo said:

That happened to me..   I picked up a suitcase at a garage sale in Canada, a few months later I flew to Manchester England.  When I arrived there I was taken into secondary inspection, making a long story short, after  being searched and questioned the agent said to me “That suitcase at some point has contained drugs, the dogs went straight to it, and the dogs are never wrong “. So when I go to my hotel I got rid of the suitcase and purchased a new one.