Chapala.com Webboard

Emma's Deli

heidinrick

We've been buying bagels at Emma's since they opened. They make real water bagels that are outstanding. The other day, I ordered onion bagels (special order only), to be delivered. I ate one and was very disappointed...no flavor! I called this morning and asked about this problem. 30 minutes later the man that actually made the bagels arrived at our door to pick up the bagels. After saying I'm sorry many times, he said he may have left a certain ingredient out. About 3 hours later, he returned with a new order. These are the normal fantastic bagels they sell! I'm an old fashioned kinda guy and I sincerely believe that the number one product for any nusiness should be outstanding customer servive and, Emma's is a great example of that! By the way, fantastic Corned Beef too!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, heidinrick said:

<snip> By the way, fantastic Corned Beef too!

..... and you would know great corned beef.  We enjoyed yours for years - before you "retired". 

This is a great story. I wish I could go to Emma's but parking looks impossible.

I love bagels and in New York City long ago we went to a baker who sold them by tradition 13 to the "dozen."

Lexy

I believe that Emma's Delicatessen is on Traitte. It's faded out on my favourites list right now because it's closed. Put the Traitte app (it's in Google Play Store) on your cell phone and you can have bagels delivered right to your door.

15 hours ago, Ferret said:

I believe that Emma's Delicatessen is on Traitte. It's faded out on my favourites list right now because it's closed. Put the Traitte app (it's in Google Play Store) on your cell phone and you can have bagels delivered right to your door.

Oh yes...... But going keto so have to live without my begals

2 hours ago, tomgates said:

Emma's has been in the same location for at least 7 years. Anyone who doesn't know about it has been living under a rock.

Why insult readers here?  There are literally thousands of people lakeside who don't know where Emma's Deli is. They are not "living under a rock"  Could probably makr  surveys in the plazas here and not find anyone who knows.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1