Chapala.com Webboard

Shipping small collectibles back to Canada? Any suggestions?

mkshawn

• 1 month later...

To close this thread: Tks too both of you who responded.

Asked in at iShop, was advised that Customs would open or break open anything they felt like, looking for drugs. Price per pound could hit ±$ 70

So friends, relatives were next, Driving with Paid room for 1.5 Large bags. None could help, most fly

Next and last, I will ask Aeromexico for their allowance by class & quotation for additional Checked Baggage or Cargo if available at time of booking.

If nothing else happens then our present full Time Friends & our House Keeper get !st crack at what we can not resolve.

Cheers

5 hours ago, cstone said:

Fly them back. If you can't go, buy a cheap ticket and send someone. Maybe they could even take some dogs to Canada for one of the shelters.

Is Canada running out of dogs now and needs to import them?

NAFTA

8 hours ago, cstone said:

Fly them back. If you can't go, buy a cheap ticket and send someone. Maybe they could even take some dogs to Canada for one of the shelters.

Or just refund the "cheap ticket", sell the collectibles and buy dog food to feed them here.

4 hours ago, mkshawn said:

Hacking into a thread as far as I know  is rude. Start your own, all the Homeless in Canada & u go off on pets.

I'm sorry,  I was responding to a post about bringing stray dogs on a flight. To get back to your OP, there used to be a local Facebook group that matched people traveling with items that needed to be carried. Someone else might know if they are still active.

• Like 1