Chapala.com Webboard

Has anyone had experience with the opthalmologist Dr. Juan Antonio Hernandez Castro?

bdmowers

Has anyone had experience with the opthalmologist Dr. Juan Antonio Hernandez Castro in Chapala or with the Alta Retina Clinica Oftalmologica in Riberas?  Could you tell what your experience was? I am thinking of seeing one of these places.  Thank you.  The more well-known ones are quite busy.

45 minutes ago, Natasha said:

For GOOD reason sir.  Personal BAD experience at Alta Retina.  Hold on for the Camacho-Choza team.

Thanks for the feedback.  However, since the next cita for Dr. Camacho is in November, I need to find another doctor before then.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 5:08 PM, Bandol said:

Have you considered Dra Mariana at Quality Care?  I have found her very good.

I tried to get an appointment.  Next one is in December.

On 9/26/2023 at 2:22 PM, bdmowers said:

Has anyone had experience with the opthalmologist Dr. Juan Antonio Hernandez Castro in Chapala or with the Alta Retina Clinica Oftalmologica in Riberas?  Could you tell what your experience was? I am thinking of seeing one of these places.  Thank you.  The more well-known ones are quite busy.

call dra claudia Camachos office and tell them it is urgent. they can give you an earlier appointment I guess... as "emergency"