Chapala.com Webboard

Dentista Needed... Busted Back Tooth

Jubilacion

Well, my skill at procrastination 🤔  arranging a visit to a Dentista for cleaning/exam has brought me to a need for help.

Looking for a very good dentist (who isn't?) for an issue with a back top molar that cracked and then on a recent trip broke. Most, if not all of the one tooth is gone and starting to cause some discomfort. 

What kind of a Dentist can fix that issue?

Any first hand recommendations?

Doesn't matter if the Dentista is in Guadalajara or Lakeside🦷  Thanks in adavnce for any help.

I recommend Dra. Pilar at Dr. Haro's office. Whomever you call, tell them that it's an emergency situation to get the earliest appointment possible. Sounds like you will have to have the tooth (or what remains of it) pulled. Dra. Pilar gives great freezing injections (no pain for me) and gently extracted a sideways growing wisdom tooth that had barely broken through the gum line. I was very impressed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Sounds like a crown is in your future.....

I would highly recommend Chapala Dental Care.... aka  Dr. Eloy Barragan's office.  Either he or his wife Dra. Cynthia Berny.  Top notch and recommended by MANY at Lakeside.

Located on the carretera at the entrance to Mirasol.

(376) 765-5584 or cell (332) 969-1843

https://lakechapalaguide.com/chapaladentalcare.html

• Thanks 3

Thanks all for the help and recommendations. 🌴

I was able to get in with Dra Cynthia at Chapala Dental 🦷 Care on Friday. It was quite the ordeal as it turned out my broken tooth was also infected in the root. Both Dr Eloy and Dra Cynthia assured me it was important to get that tooth out. Very compassionate during my 95 minutes of discomfort  trying to wriggle out of the dental chair 😵‍💫 due to the infection and my tooth in 4 parts. Back in 3 weeks after infection is gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad they could help. I knew they could/would.  Just think of what that might have been like if one had chosen to go to a 'not so great' dental office. There are a couple of good dental offices in town but when I want perfection and compassionate care I ALWAYS show up at their doorstep. Have been doing this since the early 2000s when Dr. Eloy was located in Chapala town.

• Thanks 1

Dr. Eloy Barragan, the best Dentist I've found so far Lakeside.  

This from a dental technician with over 40 years experience who is the only qualified critic of a dentist work (other than another dentist) based on a dentist's clinical/technical ability.  

• Like 1