Chapala.com Webboard

Robber Captured!

Go to ID the guy but then to make the charges stick you will have to do a follow up declaration with the MP so that the unknown in the original report can be changed to the person whose identity is now known and they may be prosecuted.

OK one more time:

1 - the Chapala police have in custody a man whom they think is the pepper spray robber (no more details)

2 - they want victims to go to the police station to identify him ( he won't be able to see you)

3 - if you made a report take it with you. If you didn't the next step would be to file a report as Spencer says

BTW thanks to those who went or will go. All of those who called so far had made a report at the time of the crime!

Let's put this guy away for a long time! Hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I meant was .......our number was in the original post why would you need it again. ....PM is fine.... lets just get it done

Sigh

In this link from the May 18 edition of "La Pagina" there is a foot of three guys that were caught in the act of robbing a house in Chula Vista...maybe everyone should have a look. http://www.paginaquesiselee.com.mx/index.php/contenido/noticias/14000-eran-tres-cacos

They look pretty dangerous.

no one wants to copy the phone #. no one wants to PM the OP. dosnt surprise me. dont complain, its been handed to you, thats all folks.

Will we ever find out where he was from? If you are talking about the scraggly hair guy who wore the shorts and backpack and drove the jeep. I am curious.

Chris and Harry's phone number has been in her original post since she started this topic. It still is. Why in the world are some of you asking for her phone number? Just a suggestion, but maybe when replying to a thread, one should read it in its entirety so that one understands what one is replying to and not start on the last page and post questions that have already been answered. Sheesh.

Are we there yet?

the number was listed twice, as well as the suggestion to PM. the message was clear. i think some people did step foward, but i dont know the rest.

Archived