Chapala.com Webboard

Ginny has gone to the Rainbow Bridge

This was the start...

She was a wonderful girl and Cora and I will miss her deeply. I lay on the floor with her at Ladron's clinic while she was receiving the injection and shed endless tears. She was with me for eight more years after her adoption. Her guesstimated age was about 4 when I got her. I know that she loved us as much as we loved her and she was the only dog I've had that wagged her tail while her tummy was being rubbed. She started with a cough about seven days ago and then coughed blood and wouldn't eat and didn't want to go walking with Richie. I really tried but she was very obviously suffering. RIP Ginny. Go find Bruce.

20240124_093117.thumb.jpg.d657629b5d474fed77e23baa8a7bff54.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ferret said:

This was the start...

She was a wonderful girl and Cora and I will miss her deeply. I lay on the floor with her at Ladron's clinic while she was receiving the injection and shed endless tears. She was with me for eight more years after her adoption. Her guesstimated age was about 4 when I got her. I know that she loved us as much as we loved her and she was the only dog I've had that wagged her tail while her tummy was being rubbed. She started with a cough about seven days ago and then coughed blood and wouldn't eat and didn't want to go walking with Richie. I really tried but she was very obviously suffering. RIP Ginny. Go find Bruce.

20240124_093117.thumb.jpg.d657629b5d474fed77e23baa8a7bff54.jpg

RIP Ginny. I know how much this hurts, Ferret. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2