Chapala.com Webboard

10 more tickets available!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bennie2

tomsteele, "free thought" is a wonderful thing. being libertarian/free thinker i am not in 100% agreement. no one controls my thoughts (especially far left progressives), that also includes christians. (speak for your self). SO, moving along. i think your wheelbarrow idea is adorable. i support it, wish you luck. let people create their own reality, bring it on. a good time will be had by all! i really enjoyed this hilarious thread.

I still think that Tom is pulling our legs,heck, it wouldn't surprise me if he was involved with the production of the movie,you know what they say in the"industry" any publicity is better than no publicity..

Guest bennie2

thomsteel actually said a new new terrifying world of free thought (??) personally i dont think hes for real, but i am, so go figure. the people who want to suppress free thought are the progressive reeducators & those who mindlessly repeat/follow. they are enough to make the old time communists turn in their graves. did i say that?? i must be under the influence of the zombies.....just think how much more $ this thread will bring on.

You know, I heard that if you have one dot under your name, people try to bully you and boy you guys are proving it. By free thought I mean, freely thinking of all kinds of things that are probably illegal! Also thank you for calling me "the man of steel" - it's better than "the man of dough" which no-one has called me either, in case you are wondering.... My wife won't let me go on with this discussion. She is one of those progressive Republicans who thinks we conservatives should not try to stand up to left wing, anti-religious, commie influences. (She's wrong, but you try and tell her). Come on folks. I thought I would have a lot more support to thwart this awful film! Even the name is misleading. I mean.. I thought it was like a scary movie.

"personally i dont think hes for real, but i am, so go figure."

Uh, yeah, about that being real thing? There are a fair number of people here who think your Bennie persona is no more real than Tomsteele.

I have noticed some slippage in your "writing as Bennie." Be careful. I think Tom may be throwing you off your game? He is really good.

Anti-religious, eh? I'm all for suppressing those who are in favor of suppression!! LOL. Since most of the signers of the U.S.Constitution were not evangelical Christians, I'm in good company.

IMO, those who are getting their britches in a twist about that Zombie movie are humor impaired. Who could take that bunch of folks clowning around on the Plaza seriously, anyway?

I am beginning to think that what this area lacks is a gen-u-ine Senior Center with all day areas to share rants about minutia, bingo, checkers and for the intellectuals.....chess. But, let's keep the fees down. :lol:

Guest bennie2

thomsteele, i have been "freely thinking all kinds of things that are proberly illegal". (and very illegal as well). the thought police are watching me ready to pounce. i do think this is a scary movie judging by the trailer. anyone would run from those monsters."one mans meat is another mans poison" live & let live, as long as its not in my face.

thomsteele, i have been "freely thinking all kinds of things that are proberly illegal". (and illegal as well). the thought police are watching me ready to pounce. i do think this a scary movie judging by the trailer. anyone would run from those monsters."one mans meat is another mans poison" live & let live, as long as its not in my face.

Bennie, you have to pay for a ticket to see this. Therefore, it's not in anyone's face. All the naysayers have to do is stay away, so why all the uproar? This is taking me down memory lane to the place where movie censorship was alive and well. Anyone remember the League of Decency? OY.

Xena, I think they're hoping to have another showing later... possibly at a regular theater with larger screen and more comfy seats. We thought about that originally, but unfortunately there aren't any theaters in town with enough capacity for the number of seats needed at the Premiere.

If there's another showing, a smaller theater would probably be fine... especially after Tomsteele and Bennie weed out some potential viewers. :)

Heather

Aha! so hkrause is a part of the production team... "We thought about that originally, but unfortunately there aren't any theaters in town with enough capacity for the number of seats needed at the Premiere." WE thought about that! So hkrause are you one of the pinko anti-Christians that created this blasphemous movie? And I mentioned that I had found out they were going to display it again, in fact I heard that they will be charging less so even members of the 99% can see it! That's when we strike! Everyone with wheel barrows chanting slogans which I will think up later. I think they are doing it after Thanksgiving. So sneaky!

Aha! so hkrause is a part of the production team... "We thought about that originally, but unfortunately there aren't any theaters in town with enough capacity for the number of seats needed at the Premiere." WE thought about that! So hkrause are you one of the pinko anti-Christians that created this blasphemous movie? And I mentioned that I had found out they were going to display it again, in fact I heard that they will be charging less so even members of the 99% can see it! That's when we strike! Everyone with wheel barrows chanting slogans which I will think up later. I think they are doing it after Thanksgiving. So sneaky!

Guilty as charged. I worked the camera, but didn't put words in anybody's mouth or have anything to do with the storyline... that would be Writer, Director and Producer John Ward. He is the "pinko anti-Christian" that you're looking for. Tall guy, full head of dark, wavy hair, dresses very fashionably - you can't miss him.

Heather

Archived