Chapala.com Webboard

permanente pictures

stuphel

Does anyone know who can go to my friend's bedside in a Chapala nursing home, to take his infantile photos for his permanente card? He is completely bedridden and can't get to Farmacia Guad or other location.

Obviously, we'd expect to pay for the extra service.

Thanks.

You can also call Foto Luz in Chapala 765-5765 or 331-468-7152. They take the studio quality photos required in Guadalajara. They show up at LCS when the person from the consulate comes and people need passport photos so they have mobile equipment.

Try to call Mago`s office. Her daughter came to my house to take pictures of my father for

his immigration card. The phone # 765 3640

The address Av. Madero 230, Chapala next to the Electra store.

Highly recommend NatalĂ­, Mago's daughter. They really have gone the extra mile for me, year after year.

Farmarcia Guadalajara uses quality photo paper. Take them out of the little package and turn them in and, IMO, the difference won't be notices, if there is actually and difference.

Thanks.

Sally

The difference is they use color ink jet printers and photo places like Kodak use color lazer printers and the INM will not accept ink jet photos anymore. Someone posted somewhere where the ink jet photos cannot be used in the new plastic INM cards, they smear. The clerks at INM tell you this. Alan

WE too had to get new photos at Luz after the Guadalajara Farmacia ones were declared too dark and would not be accepted. WE paid twice now and have a collection of silly little photos..but for our DIF cards, they were accepted...go figure. But better to find that out at the onset, not while in the immigration office!! Its live and learn here, one day its one story, and it changes the next...but I wouldn't be anyplace else in the winter.

Archived