Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone Using LDN?

I have been using LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) off and on for 2 years. It has worked wonders for my Fibromyalgia.

I have my script from Dr Aceves and usually buy it at Farmacia Christina.

It usually runs around 750:00 pesos....just wondered if anyone has found a cheaper source?

Thanks

I have been using LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) off and on for 2 years. It has worked wonders for my Fibromyalgia.

It usually runs around 750:00 pesos....just wondered if anyone has found a cheaper source?

Thanks

If you are getting a bottle of pills (comes in a box) then you are getting a really good price. Considering how long it lasts it's a bargain. Last time I paid 1000 pesos.

My daughter has been using LDN for her MS for the last two years. I used to get it for her here but the last batch she bought at a well recommended overseas on line pharmacy in India. No prescription was required. The cost was 1/2 what I had paid for it here and that included the shipping to the US.

So last night I read all about the benefits of LDN.

My question is, what form does it come in here? Are the pills an exact dose for 4.5 mg, or what?

On the LDN websites, it refers to special compounding pharmacists. Then it also talks about dissolving

pills in water, so how is it here? I am thinking of trying it.

Thanks

LDN should not be that expensive. see www.LDNinfo.org (copy and paste since I can't seem to get the link to work). Go about 3/4 of the way down the page. Here is a bit of what it says:

"LDN is not expensive.

One of the first pharmacies to compound LDN was Irmat Pharmacy in Manhattan. Their recent price for a one-month's supply of 4.5mg LDN (30 capsules) was $38. Irmat does monthly quality control testing on its LDN, accepts prescriptions from any licensed physician, checks for insurance coverage, and includes shipment anywhere in the US or to other countries. In contrast, Gideon’s Drugs charges only $15 for a one month’s supply of 4.5mg LDN but it does not accept insurance and it will charge for shipment.

> Pharmacies that are known to be reliable compounders of LDN:

Pharmacy Phone Fax

Irmat Pharmacy, New York, NY (212) 685-0500

(800) 975-2809 (212) 532-6596

Gideon's Drugs, New York, NY (212) 575-6868 (212) 575-6334

The Compounder Pharmacy, Aurora, IL (630) 859-0333

(800) 679-4667 (630) 859-0114

The Pharmacy Shop and

Compounding Center, Canandaigua, NY (585) 396-9970

(800) 396-9970 (585) 396-7264

McGuff Compounding Pharmacy,

Santa Ana, CA (714) 438-0536

(877) 444-1133 (877) 444-1155

Skip's Pharmacy, Boca Raton, FL (561) 218-0111

(800) 553-7429 (561) 218-8873

Smith's Pharmacy, Toronto, Canada (416) 488-2600

(800) 361-6624 (416) 484-8855

Dickson Chemist, Glasgow, Scotland +44-141-647-8032

+44-800-027-0673 +44-141-647-8032

IMPORTANT: Make sure to specify that you do NOT want LDN in a slow-release form."

I have been using LDN for over 2 years. Post op arthitis in my thumb is gone and migraine headaches have dissapeared.

You get a bottle of 20 tablets, 50 mg. tablets each. Dissolve one tablet in 50 ml. of DISTILLED water. Shake to dissolve. The maintenance dose is 3 mg. a day taken at night, bedtime. 3 mg. of dissolved LDN equals 3 ml. of the solution.

Their recent price for a one-month's supply of 4.5mg LDN (30 capsules) was $38.

Even at 1000 pesos a bottle of 20, it is not expensive. Diluted that is enough for 333 days, or 3 pesos a day.

That $38 dollar price is VERY expensive when compared to what we pay here as noted above.

I use the 4.5 dosage but I go on and off of it during the year. I wouldn't use all the pills diluted at once since it lasts for a very long time. I dilute 2 at a time and keep it in the fridge. I use a baby medicine dropper to get the correct amount fluid.

• 3 years later...

Hi everyone I'm moving to vallarta soon and will need to get my ldn prescription filled so I guess maybe I'll have to come to guadalajara to do so. If anyone is willing to help me find my way from the airport to the clinic you all go to and the pharmacy please email me at louise.j.marquez@gmail.com thanks

I had a lump on/close to my thyroid I'd had it tested in the UK and while it did appear to be a major problem the suggested next step was the knife.

Taking LDN for several months its size reduced considerable and has not returned.

The cheapest option are the 50mg tablets which are dissolved in water.

Ldn is a lifesaver for me. I have some unknown post viral syndrome for 2 years and it's the only thing that helps me be able to move.maybe the guy you said delivers might be able to mail to vallarta. Do you you know if the 50 MG tabs are readily available at most farmacias?

Archived