Chapala.com Webboard

Sitting in Mexico...

OldWEB

23 minutes ago, OldWEB said:

having my tea.

Looking for the forum rules

and there are none to see.

Have you read ANY of the first 6 posts in the Forum Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara?  Didn't Mainecoons, a Moderator,  and me suggest that you contact the Administration by using the provision of Contact Us at the bottom of each page if you have comments/suggestions as to the Administration of this website?   I know one "rule" that I may be using soon - IGNORED USERS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

All you have to do is do something wrong and everyone will jump on you and then you’ll know.

Oh I have the claw marks to show that is what happens... contrary to the vague "rule" of no personal attacks on users.

6 hours ago, BenjiBoy said:

Naw...they all ready spotted him over there too

Fred

Have had no problem there... but you appear to play both sides, stroking one in each hand are we?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

10 hours ago, Voir dire said:

Maybe TOB has a list of rules more to your satisfaction.

Heh-heh... PLEASE keep me on yer "ignore list", will ya?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, OldWEB said:

Heh-heh... PLEASE keep me on yer "ignore list", will ya?

It is obvious that I have NOT put you on Ignored User list, yet, as I am replying to your posts.  I am in hopes that you will read what IS available as Rules and accept them, however limited in scope they may be.  Members will, as you have found, react via a reply or a little reaction thing if they feel we have gone beyond what is acceptable, and/or, a moderator, if needed will intervene.  

FYI  - It doesn't appear that Voir Dire has put you on a list yet either.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ibarra said:

It is obvious that I have NOT put you on Ignored User list, yet, as I am replying to your posts.  I am in hopes that you will read what IS available as Rules and accept them, however limited in scope they may be.  Members will, as you have found, react via a reply or a little reaction thing if they feel we have gone beyond what is acceptable, and/or, a moderator, if needed will intervene.  

FYI  - It doesn't appear that Voir Dire has put you on a list yet either.  

THANK YOU! Finally a 'proper' reply, one that I have not received here for a long time. You may not believe it, but I am a nice person, will talk to or even help my enemy if needed...  I poke fun at posts and expect my posts to be poked at too.

But, send a snide towards me and I WILL react, it is that, a reaction... someone can't answer a question, admit they don't know instead of a long winded excuse or tirade on why I should not ask it... and those quirky little faces/trophy/awards in the bottom right don't count, water off a ducks back to me. When the overlord cannot even admit there are no proper rules - just obedience, I wonder why.  I read on TOB (the other board??) 'bout this one and hence my "Interests" here... so there, that is me (or my actions) in a nutshell.

Adios

• Thanks 1