Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone Know of a Local Orthodontist for Braces?

I have a granddaughter coming down to visit for a month that needs braces. Her family can't afford them in the US so I'm looking for local options. Dental Express has a visiting doctor from Guadalajara that only comes once a month but this month's schedule is full.

Dr. Ruben Berny in Dr. Barragan's office in Riberas is an excellent orthodontist. He is there only once or twice a month, but you can check to see if he has an appointment at the time you need. 765-5584. 

11 minutes ago, Lulugirl said:

bigd, I don't think the granddaughter will be flying down here monthly for adjustments.  :rolleyes:

Nope.

This is a 2 part process. First see if someone here locally can install braces and then is there an orthodondist in Dallas willing to make adjustments. It's going to be an all or nothing deal. I understand that some orthodontists are not terribly inclined to adjust someone elses work.

Thanks to all for the input so far. We're still working on it.

Sometimes it's not a matter of putting on braces and adjusting them.  Sometimes teeth have to be pulled to have enough room for the others to be straightened.  Has she seen an orthodontist where she lives just for an evaluation?

Archived