Chapala.com Webboard

LOBSTERFEST!!! ... by Gossips!

Travis

I wasn't going to say anything about this until I had my ticket safely in hand, but now that I do, I just want to try to help make sure this really happens! So I'm passing the word on to those who might be interested. It's a big undertaking, no doubt. 

The great people at Gossips in Ajijic are going to throw a "Fresh Live Lobster Boil" on July 3rd, at the Hole in One space in San Antonio. According to the publicity, they'll be "hard shell Novia Scotia" lobsters. Wow!

The lobster meal is definitely expensive ($1100), and that's understandable given the enormous undertaking involved. So they are also, wisely, offering a more afforably-priced pork rib entree if you desire. (And I've had that preparation at the restaurant before... it's delicious!)

But SERIOUSLY? LOBSTER??? REAL Lobster? How many years has it been? Sometimes life is about splurging, I say. :lol:

For any further information, here are the contact details. I can't answer any other questions on this thread because I don't know the answers and all I did was buy a ticket as fast as I could. Provecho!

July 3, 12pm-5p - "Fresh Live Lobster Boil With Great View" - PRE-PAID - Tickets available at: 766-0217 or 33 18 58 96 17. You can also contact via e-mail at gossips.kitchen@gmail.com

Not really, if you love lobsters.  Many places serve one pounders but they are just silly.  Our favorite restaurant in the states sells five pounders and they are good to share.  I like the insides and to chew on the carcass otherwise one would not satisfy.

15 minutes ago, maw7815 said:

Is Gossips moving to the Hole in One?  I drove past his restaurant yesterday and there was a painter repainting the outside.

maw

That move would make me very happy since there's PARKING and more space for dining.  Love their food.

Archived