Chapala.com Webboard

Neurologist or Neurosurgeons in Guadalajara

In the near future I intend to move back to Guadalajara, as I can't get nearby care and the pharmacies here have no ramps! I live in mountainous Michoacán in a town that is neither flat or has put in one walking street and has removed pedestrian crossings. It's a pueblo mágico and a disabled walker's nightmare. I guess many of you could guess what town I am referring to! I use the Drive Medical walker that I got thru Amazon. It is helpful, diminishes back curvature and back pain while using it. 

I may gone on too long with my preamble, so I will get to the point:

As my Spanish is fluent, I have been able to use the Doctoralia site with mixed results. I would prefer to ask North Americans who actually live here about their positive experiences with neuros in either Guadalajara or Zapopan. Neurosurgery if it came to that point, is serious and scary, and hopefully I can avoid all but the most minimally invasive procedures.

Names and phone numbers of consistently recommendable neurologists, even if they are doctors at one of the many hospitals? Many thanks in advance! 

MICHEL

On 3/26/2024 at 2:27 PM, sm1mex said:

If you’re looking for a neurospinal surgeon Dr. Jose Manuel Gonzalez the best. Fused 2 of my lower lumbar vertebrae. No open incision. Small cuts on each side of the spine. 2 months out. Pain gone. 

Sent you a p.m. Thanks for posting!