Chapala.com Webboard

2012 Dodge journey

Alex Morales

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Alex,

I'm looking for a cheap car.  I'm a visual artist.  I live in Chapala Hacienda 3, and need a car... 

Is your car available?

Will you take less that=n $10,000 pesos?

Thank you.  Best wishes this holiday season !

michael

917-509-0239

sky7@mindspring.com

10 hours ago, RickS said:

He probably meant $10,000 US.  IF he did mean 10,000 pesos he should be shot!

I thought about that.  However, 10,000 U.S. right now is 170,000 pesos (mas o menos), so, that is MORE than the OP is/was asking for the car.  I am done with this as it is Sky7 and Alex Morales problem.  FYI Alex Morales must not be very serious as they haven't visited this site since 29 November, the day they posted the ad.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RickS said:

First Post for him. Left contact phone numbers so probably doesn't see the need to return.  Just a guess.  

Doesn't see the need... maybe.  Certainly doesn't understand that people reply to posts and ask questions etc.  But, alas, this person isn't the first and won't be the last to drift off into never, never land.

• Like 1

Just thought I would ask.  

i made a bit of a mess w the numbers.  I meant a car off of less than $10,000 usd.i am a bit confused by the car buying process, and peso-/ usd money - exchange..

I’m looking for a cheap car, thats all.  No need to reply further, you have made your point.