Chapala.com Webboard

New format

johanson

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bennie2

my PMs are hidden now it is OK. someone PMed, yes it was private, both sides of the convers. speed is moody, if page doesnt open i just let it go, forget the topic. figure they will work on issues week by week. i dont like to see  my posts on side of my profile, i feel if i want to see something ill ask for it. meaning go to my content. oh well.......

On February 25, 2016 at 5:48 PM, bennie2 said:

QUESTION: can we still block members from sending PM's? (i dont mean the ignore feature). 

Yes and you can hide their posts as well. I find it very handy. :-)

Buen Fin

Sonia

Another issue - my ability to receive messages, like PMs, has been turned off by the new format.  Can one of the site gods turn this back on please?

Guest bennie2

signing in takes several minutes. prefer to be anon, so ill deal w/it. when you check "remember me", then you can stay signed in. i get my PMs & notifications no problem. i dont see a way to delete the notifies, OR to block members from PMs. when i go to google or my saved sites i click on chapalawebboard. sometimes it takes a long time to even open. when the site dosnt open my computer tells me hes "looking for networks" i keep clicking the correct network. its a job. ok thats it. i just signed in to share this. so much for progress.

Archived