Chapala.com Webboard

help with diabetes

bdmowers

That sounds an incredible weight loss. I guess people without diabetes would also benefit from that kind of diet??..or not

Absolutely. About half the people at OHI (Optimum Health Institute) were there for the weight loss and general health improvements. The other half were there for chronic disease. I met dozens of return customers who come for their yearly "tune ups" that had cured their cancers there years before. A number of the facilitators working there are also stage 4 cancer survivors. Their stories pretty much the same. Sent home to die by their oncologists, heard of OHI by word of mouth and checked in as a last resort. They've been returning for the last 20 to 45 years. Changed their lifestyles and eating habits, committed to all raw organic vegan food and wheatgrass juice diet and their cancers disappeared. OHI does not advertise as being a cure for cancer. They would be shut down tomorrow by the government if they did. But those are the health miracles that occur there regularly. The premise is that the diet bolsters your immune system to such a degree, that your own body heals itself. Based on a very simple premise that we are all self-regenerating organisms. Our cells are constantly in a state of rejuvenation. Put good stuff in and you'll get good cells back. Also detoxifying the body of accumulated poisons and chemicals is key to the process.

They told me that diabetes and high blood pressure were "easy fixes". In my case, that turned out to be true. Within 3 days my blood sugar was down in the 120's. By the end of the 3 weeks, between 85 to 90. It was a wonderful, very loving, supportive and educational experience. They have a website and if I were more computer savvy, I'd post the link here but I'm challenged. Just search Goggle with "Optimum Health Institute San Diego" and they will pop up. They also have a clinic in Austen, Texas. And for what you get, it was CHEAP! The course including all the food and daily classes with a shared townhouse came to a little over $1000 per week. The detox diet can be a little tough after the 1st week. Pretty bland, no salt, oils or condiments of any kind, just raw veggies and fruit and lots of water and wheatgrass. The wheatgrass can also become a challenge after a week but if you stick with it, the 2nd week you begin to feel incredible in every way. Everything comes together. I mean EVERYTHING! For you guys out there, what hasn't worked all that well after turning 50 or so, comes back with a fury without little blue pills! Full of energy and clear headed. Sleeping problems disappear, aches and pains gone, and are filled with a sense of well being. For me it was almost like being "high" but with a crystal clear mind and inner calm. I feel and look decades younger now and had forgotten what it was like to feel and function really good.

I've referred many family members and friends. My 80 year old mother lost 10 pounds after 2 weeks and her high blood pressure disappeared as well as her hypothyroidism. She is also medication free after decades of having to take them. A female neighbor, also lost 30 pounds and that was her sole purpose to go after seeing me. Other friends and family, all have reported it was the best thing they could have done. None have been disappointed. The weight loss, just an added benefit. But those who are not overweight to being with, will not loose much if any.

So that's my story about diabetes and it's a true one.

I had heard there are clinics/hospitals in Tijuana that have similar protocols and was researching one called CHIPSA Hospital where they provide the Max Gerson cancer treatment. They are more medically oriented and have physicians on staff and charge $5500US per week! In the course of researching them, I came across mention of OHI which is so much cheaper and more informal with only registered nurses working there and Chiropractors. I'm sure there must be less formal clinics in Mexico too. A matter of searching them out. Maybe a practicing naturopath Lakeside, if there are any around, might have some ideas?

You really don't need a clinic to do the diet. Just a little will power, maybe someone to help you prepare the food and juice to make it easier on you, a good source for organically grown produce and wheatgrass and a good juicer (auger type). The benefit of going to OHI is they provide a relaxing and supportive environment and also the education and recipes. Also colonics, messages and other supportive therapies. It's so much easier to go to a place that just offers the whole package without any effort on your part. Especially starting out.

PM me with your personal email address and I'll send you the recipes and info I have from my personal email. I leave on a trip tomorrow and will be away from computer access until Jan. 11th. I will send you info after my return if you'd like. This offer is open to anyone interested.

Archived