Chapala.com Webboard

In Need of a Maid

I am looking to hire a new maid. Needs to be available two half days per week. Needs to be a mature and experienced cleaning lady who knows how to clean a house from top to bottom. Honest and willing to take initiative and do what needs to be done.

If you know of such a person, or if your current maid needs more work, please pm me with details.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond.

Cheers!

I have such a maid who is currently looking for more work. Several of her loooong term clients have recently passed away or moved out of the area. When you say two and a half days how many hours a day are you talking about? This woman and/or her mother have worked for friends of mine as well as myself for 20 years. COMPLETELY honest, trustworthy and competent. Plus she is the sweetest kindest lady on earth. PM me for her contact info if you are interested.

Guiness, I do have someone who might be able to help you. Our maid is excellent and she lives just down the road from you in Chapala. She doesn't speak a lot of English but she understands very well, prefers using more modern tools like a vacuum and is very thorough.

How do we have here get in contact with you? PM me.

Archived