Chapala.com Webboard

Proposed One Way Streets near 6 Corners

Taaffe

Actually both way can be an issue depending on what is being blocked that day,,,I was being funny but

frankly I do not see wy there is a need to change anything on that section of town. Who is complaining?. Are the locals demanding a change?

Ocampo is 2 ways all the way from 6th corners to la Cristina so where is the problem now and is there a

need to change what we we have now?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bennie2

the funeral can be an exception. you stay off the street when that is happening. the small streets should be one way. there should be tickets for blocking driveways. i never drove a car. why? listening to conversations like this is enough for me to hire a cab. (walk or do bus). cant people stagger their hours, just dont go out @ the busy times? cars have more minues than plusses in this town.

Actually both way can be an issue depending on what is being blocked that day,,,I was being funny butfrankly I do not see wy there is a need to change anything on that section of town. Who is complaining?. Are the locals demanding a change?Ocampo is 2 ways all the way from 6th corners to la Cristina so where is the problem now and is there aneed to change what we we have now?

No one I've talked to in the affected area ants a change; they think Hector wants to please the expats.

Some of you folks really are clueless how Ajijic runs. Ask!! San Antonio survived these changes and people were just as upset as many of you car lovers are. They survived and so shall Ajijic. As I said before I use to live near colon on Zaragoza and yes one does go weird ways unless one wants to turn left onto colon which is a no no. If the proposed solution sucks as many of you say a little paint and moving signs will adjust things. So emotional over cars, parking spaces, and one way streets.

As far as people parking in ones driveway always put a scupper on the roof over where the garage door is. When folks near LCS would park in front of my garage door and tell me they could park anywhere they wanted I would just clean my roof over the nice Mercedes including some goodies from the cat box. Person complained and called the cops they laughed and asked if I could do it again so they could watch. Ahhh the fun of dealing with selfish clueless folks and the bloody cars or SUVs.

Be creative!!

Does it occur to you in your ferver to walk that some people have problems walking, wait until it happens to you , you will see hown much fun it is. My husband is in that category we used towalk kms everyday and now he keeps falling and hurting himself.

Open your eyes you are the one who seems to be clueless not everyone is in the same situation.

As far as people parking in ones driveway always put a scupper on the roof over where the garage door is. When folks near LCS would park in front of my garage door and tell me they could park anywhere they wanted I would just clean my roof over the nice Mercedes including some goodies from the cat box. Person complained and called the cops they laughed and asked if I could do it again so they could watch. Ahhh the fun of dealing with selfish clueless folks and the bloody cars or SUVs.

Did the cops speak English?The reason I ask is because you're clueless when it comes to speaking Spanish.

Archived