Chapala.com Webboard

Eyebrows!

I have never seen eyebrows colored or permanante that look natural on women with blonde, grey or light brown hair. If you have black hair it isn't a problem. Have heard that GRECO on Septiembre near LCS does a good job but I do not actually know anyone who has had it done. I am going to check out Greco soonest.

I had permanent make up done here by a professional make up artist. I am very happy with the results and get many compliments. I had eyebrows and top eyeliner done. Her name is Lourdes and she works out of Connie Kimmitt's studio. If you're interested give Connie a call. 766 1648

I had permanent make up done here by a professional make up artist. I am very happy with the results and get many compliments. I had eyebrows and top eyeliner done. Her name is Lourdes and she works out of Connie Kimmitt's studio. If you're interested give Connie a call. 766 1648

I agree that she is very good. My eyebrows turned pinkish after a year and so, the second time she is using a different dye. I am getting up the courage to go in and have that done again. My eyeliner turned out perfect. The Dr. at Dermika did a great job of my cousin's eye liner. I think both are good.

I've had my brows permanently dyed about 3X here, along with hair coloring, which is always a dark brunette. Two of the 3X, I've been very happy with the result, and it's always inexpensive. The one time I didn't like the outcome was because she added a little red to the mix, as I had requested for my hair. Hair looked fine, but the eyebrows were too reddish and not enough brown, so they were actually lighter than my hair which I didn't care for, but it wasn't what you would call a disaster. The most recent time was at Paty's, at #6 Galeano. In recent years, my brows have become a little sparser, but the dying still makes a nice difference and lasts at least as long as my hair does.

thank you all for your input. I needed to hear what you "did" so that i could see what choices are availabe. My thoughts are leaning slightly towards the "tatoo" idea! Still mulling it over!!

thank you all for your input. I needed to hear what you "did" so that i could see what choices are availabe. My thoughts are leaning slightly towards the "tatoo" idea! Still mulling it over!!

Start growing your bangs! The first few weeks the browes will be really dark because there are scabs that form over the tattoo. You have to wait until they fall off to know what the result is. I felt like a clown the first week, or two, after the tattooing. On those tattoo shows the process does not appear to be painful and you don't see scabs. Eye brows are the easiest. When I got eye liner the second time, I took three adivans. (I asked my Dr in Canada for a prescription specifically for when I go to the Dentist or have an MRI. I did not tell him that I also wanted them for when I had a needle aimed at my eye. You have to have your eye open when they do the lower lid! ) So.... starting with the eye brows is a good idea. Its the least painful and swells very little. Good Luck!

Oh don't be frightened it's not that bad. The needles they use to numb the area do hurt somewhat but I would do it again in a heart beat. It has made such a difference in my appearance. And in the amount of time that it takes me to get ready.

Archived