Chapala.com Webboard

If you are using Internet Explorer, try installing Firefox or Chrome and see what happens. This is the only way to narrow down the possible problem without removing all your history, cache and passwords.

Same problem here. The messages I receive are blank/empty, but after trying to open them a number of times, it gets normal again (Yahoo mail). With me, that started yesterday.

Rony

It worked fine for me. I went to my YAHOO email account and sent a message to my gmail account. I responded to my yahoo address and then responded again to my gmail account.

I was using IE 10.

Everything worked perfectly and very rapidly.

So nothing wrong with my yahoo.com or gmail addresses

I have IE9 and finally went through the help button with Yahoo. It took forever but found that it was browsers that had been added recently that I have no idea how they were added. At any rate, in the midst of all this found also that Yahoo has changed their email but you can go back to the old one (which I did).

I am still having problems opening new mail. I found that putting an x on a certain e-mail and hitting reply it will open- I just have to scroll down to see what the original message was!

I am also using IE 10

maw

Archived