Chapala.com Webboard

Another version of a USA Warning!!!

NLU

Message for U.S. Citizens: Holiday Travel Safety

CCSMexicoCity@state.gov

Event: Holiday Travel Safety

Actions to Take:

• Review our recommendations for your destination .
  • Remember that all destinations have some level of risk.  Violent crime – such as homicide, kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery – is common in parts of the United States.
Edited by NLU
Make Voir dire feel better!
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Voir dire said:

Not a valid u.s. site. Just give up and delete this.  

The Department of State of the United States of America is certainly valid. If you are a subscriber to their travel alerts you would receive emails from CCSMexicoCity@state.gov if you put that you are in Mexico when you subscribe. 

You do not need to be a US citizen to subscribe   https://step.state.gov/

The editing by NLU changing Mexico to United States was classic. I have thought many times Mexico should post warnings about cities in the USA that are dangerous to visit. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ibarra said:

Of course the Department of State is real. That has absolutely nothing to do with my comments. When I use the website provided by the op, nothing matches, there are many options but not with what they typed.  You have added another dimension by typing a different website.

Look at what you typed for a website and what the op typed. Neither address appears in a search.

Op =CCSMexicoCity@state.gov

you=CCSMexicoCity@stste.gov

I was not addressing you ibarra ...I was addressing comments by Voir dire as you can see in my quote..    Sorry I mispelled state but is easy to figure out with common sense..  My comment was completly accurate. 

In regards to your search problem

You are searching for CCSMexicoCity@state.gov which is an email address not an website.      the @ signifies it is an email.   Web searches for emails don't work

If you want to enroll in the program use the link I posted.  https://step.state.gov/

If you want to see the advisory referrenced in the OP's post use this link to search advisories.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/mexico-travel-advisory.html

16 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

In regards to your search problem

You are searching for CCSMexicoCity@state.gov which is an email address not an website.      the @ signifies it is an email.   Web searches for emails don't work

Sorry. I completely missed the @ symbol.  Senior moment, perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1