Chapala.com Webboard

Streaming APP

Bueno

Are there any recommendations for a TV app with ample Canadian channels?  We are currently subscribed to Kemo IPTV but when I want to purchase addition connections the price triples and they will not respond to my e-mails.  Purchase Skyera and Chillstream IPTV but had to receive refunds since their apps no longer exist.  E mailed Xtreme HD IPTV requesting a list of Canadian channels and have not received a response.

4 hours ago, Bueno said:

Are there any recommendations for a TV app with ample Canadian channels?  We are currently subscribed to Kemo IPTV but when I want to purchase addition connections the price triples and they will not respond to my e-mails.  Purchase Skyera and Chillstream IPTV but had to receive refunds since their apps no longer exist.  E mailed Xtreme HD IPTV requesting a list of Canadian channels and have not received a response.

What device are you using (Firestick, Android Box...)?  And what is your download speed on the device? Xtreme HD is overpriced.  I use a service that will be perfect for you if you have the right setup.

26 minutes ago, Alpha1 said:

Yes it is and you can obtain links if you look for them using this app. 

Did you figure it out?

This is from Troypoint.com:

TiviMate itself does not provide any content for streaming and only functions as an advanced video player for live channels.

Unfortunately, it seems that some are making money off of the TiviMate name by creating an IPTV Service titled “TiviMate IPTV Player” that appears in search results online.

If you come across a website claiming to offer live channels and using the TiviMate name, make sure to avoid it at all costs.

As noted above, the TiviMate app itself does not host any content whatsoever, and anything claiming to be TiviMate that offers live channels is a scam.

6 minutes ago, All Day said:

Did you figure it out?

This is from Troypoint.com:

TiviMate itself does not provide any content for streaming and only functions as an advanced video player for live channels.

Unfortunately, it seems that some are making money off of the TiviMate name by creating an IPTV Service titled “TiviMate IPTV Player” that appears in search results online.

If you come across a website claiming to offer live channels and using the TiviMate name, make sure to avoid it at all costs.

As noted above, the TiviMate app itself does not host any content whatsoever, and anything claiming to be TiviMate that offers live channels is a scam.

Not using a paid service, have more channels than I can watch. I understand the concept of an IPTV provider and an IPTV player.

25 minutes ago, Alpha1 said:

Not using a paid service, have more channels than I can watch. I understand the concept of an IPTV provider and an IPTV player.

I never said anything about paying for a service.  I said you have to subscribe to a service (and you have to load the service into the TiviMate player).  If you want to backtrack and say you "understand the concept of an IPTV provider and an IPTV player" that's fine.  But pretty transparent.

Just be aware that all of these services are pirates. No, I don't care if anyone uses them , just be aware that the actual content providers are now actively hunting them and shutting them down. So if you find one that you like don't go signing up for more than a month at a time as they may not be around long. As far as I know, they are not looking to prosecute any users but just be aware you may have to be constantly looking for a new one. I just read an article where they shut down several big ones based in Europe.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

Just be aware that all of these services are pirates. No, I don't care if anyone uses them , just be aware that the actual content providers are now actively hunting them and shutting them down. So if you find one that you like don't go signing up for more than a month at a time as they may not be around long. As far as I know, they are not looking to prosecute any users but just be aware you may have to be constantly looking for a new one. I just read an article where they shut down several big ones based in Europe.

This. I'll stick to a vpn and pay for services that are legal and won't be shut down randomly 

• Like 1

The services may be legal, but using the VPN won't protect one from a shutdown. The service providers are obligated by their contracts with those who provide content (not service provided originals) to attempt to protect GEO reception of that content. So, irrespective of legality, some vulnerability remains when connected to a USA or Canadian (or any but country but where receiving)  service. To those here in México, try buying the Mexican service. In most instances, the service is cheaper and contains mostly the same content. Plus, some will connect to USA or Canadian connection using VPN. Netflix Mexico does just that.

So, try it along with Max, Star +, etc.

Unfortunately, some of my favorites, Brit Box, MHz don't have a Mexican offering, so I use them with the VPN.

Also, don't forget Hoopla and Kanopy available through most NOB libraries.

1 hour ago, NLU said:

The services may be legal, but using the VPN won't protect one from a shutdown. The service providers are obligated by their contracts with those who provide content (not service provided originals) to attempt to protect GEO reception of that content. So, irrespective of legality, some vulnerability remains when connected to a USA or Canadian (or any but country but where receiving)  service. To those here in México, try buying the Mexican service. In most instances, the service is cheaper and contains mostly the same content. Plus, some will connect to USA or Canadian connection using VPN. Netflix Mexico does just that.

So, try it along with Max, Star +, etc.

Unfortunately, some of my favorites, Brit Box, MHz don't have a Mexican offering, so I use them with the VPN.

Also, don't forget Hoopla and Kanopy available through most NOB libraries.

I use what mex streaming I can. But like you I love brit box and I use a few free USA streaming services that run off Comercials. Also do a run over to the UK once in a while with the VPN to see what I can get for free from BBC iplayer 

IPTV on a fire stick

• 60,000+ movies
  • 8,000 + live stations (CND, USA, UK) & another other language TV
  • 9.000 Series 

Security so the Fire Sticks anywhere 

• $100 one time for the Fire Stick & security
  • $360 / year for the service

Contact sales@mii-tv.com for further information