Chapala.com Webboard

Spencer, anyone - phone number for Spencer's office?

If it is important I would not leave a message. I have left several, over the past year, and do not receive a return phone call. I would use his cell phone.

Time to hire more support staff, me thinks. Common need when a firm grows quickly. I highly recommend this firm. Just want to let you know leaving a message is not ideal if urgent.

You can find his contact info under his picture where he has posted as intercasa

And, if push comes to shove, there is always Spencer's website: chapalalaw.com. If you leave a message or send an email and do not hear back, call Denise during business hours and she will do the job of all assistants and especially assistants to lawyers: nag him to get on it.

And, if push comes to shove, there is always Spencer's website: chapalalaw.com. If you leave a message or send an email and do not hear back, call Denise during business hours and she will do the job of all assistants and especially assistants to lawyers: nag him to get on it.

I can not even get Denise to call me back.

I have used Spencer for several reasons and have never had a problem with his office returning my phone calls or responding to my pm's on this forum. And in my opinion, Denise is a delight. Sorry some of you are having issues. Be patient.

I really think it is growing pains. They are super, super busy. Seriously need more help, I think.

Archived