Chapala.com Webboard

Dog Groomer Large Breeds

ritchie

I have a greyhound lab cross she is 12 years old, I take her to Animal Care phone number 766-3062 they are on south side of the carratera going west where the Villa Lucerna sign is. I have seen quite a few large breeds in there for grooming. They do an excellent job. Good luck.

Can anyone recommend a good groomer for larger breeds? I have a Siberian Husky and would not want him cramped into a very small cage.

Thank you

I had a 103lb. extra large Samoyed left to me when I bought my house at lakeside! hadn't had a bath in years- Dr.Pepe's wife

Seigrid- took wonderful care of him -bathing grooming etc for almost 3 years- she would call me when finished - kept him on a leash in the garden - too big for a cage

I also agree with having Siegrid groom my dog. He was a rescue, over 100 pounds and very timid. She is very gentle and bonds with the dogs when they are with her. She is very reasonably priced, too.

The easiest way to contact her is to go by the vet clinic and they will get her on the phone. (It is a few doors west of the Telecable office and a half block west of Moms and Maskaras Clinic.)

Archived