Chapala.com Webboard

Simply Thai

tomgates

We haven't eaten here in a couple months, but it appears they have hit their stride. Excellent food and service. The hotness stars are accurate, 3 stars is quite hot, and refressing! Yellow curry spot on.

But the owner said the other day that they were packing up shop and moving north of the border.

I hope, sincerely, that is not the case. They have just bought a house and moved into it plus are closing for sometime this month for a Mexican roadtrip.

I hope, sincerely, that is not the case. They have just bought a house and moved into it plus are closing for sometime this month for a Mexican roadtrip.

Wow, talk about wildly diverging comments... perhaps it depends on who in the family one talks to, and which one makes the decisions. I know around my family, by the end of the day everything can be completely different than the story I get in the morning.

I saw a sign on the door that said they were closing May 24-June 10, reopening June 11.

[/quote

Someone told me there is a Thai place sort of across from LCS. Would this be the place? If so, I hope they are just going on vacation. Looking forward to eating some Thai food during my stay.

Archived