Chapala.com Webboard

NEWCOMERS BE AWARE OF THIS-FIRST POST REQUIRES MODERATOR APPROVAL BEFORE YOU SEE IT

To stop saturation attacks on this board by spammers it was necessary to put a condition on new members that the first post requires moderator approval to be visible to the group.  So if you are just coming here, it may take a little time for your first post to appear because of the approval process.

I will try and check frequently for new posts and approval all that are from genuine new members, not spammers.  We regret this is necessary however those who were here during that last round of malicious and overwhelming spamming understand why this was required.

Thanks for your patience.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• moderator-2 pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Tommy said:

Hello, I'm coming to Chapala and I would like to get some 0 percent alcohol Corona . Is it available down there. Also, where isa good place to rent a kayak there? we will be in the 45903 jalisco area

59 minutes ago, moderator-2 said:

Tommy, you are now approved to post on this board including starting new threads.  You should post this as a new thread.

A new thread in Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara, not here!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moderator-2 said:

Tommy, you are now approved to post on this board including starting new threads.  You should post this as a new thread.

It is interesting that Tommy wasn't told not to post in this thread but he should start a "new thread" elsewhere.   And, I would have thought a pm would have been better than an actual post.  But, oh well.

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2024 at 9:42 PM, Tommy said:

Hello, I'm coming to Chapala and I would like to get some 0 percent alcohol Corona . Is it available down there. Also, where isa good place to rent a kayak there? we will be in the 45903 jalisco area

Post this in Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara and you will get replies.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm locking this thread as the sole purpose here is to advise newcomers there may be a short wait before their first post is approved   As the long time members know, we had to do this because of constant spam attacks.  

This is not a discussion thread, hence I am locking it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• moderator-2 changed the title to NEWCOMERS BE AWARE OF THIS-FIRST POST REQUIRES MODERATOR APPROVAL BEFORE YOU SEE IT
  • moderator-2 locked this topic