Chapala.com Webboard

Lost yorkie male yesterday ajijic area

Crossed paws for a safe return. See the post at the top of this section for more suggestions for finding a lost pet. I would guess that a small cute dog like that has probably been "found" so the trick is finding who has the dog and getting it back. Posters all over the neighborhood, posting on local Facebook sites and enlisting neighborhood kids are all good bets. Kids tend to be noisy and like to feel that they hare helping. 

Best wishes and don't give up. My Sam the Corgi was stolen when I live NOB and it took 11 awful days to get him back.

• 4 weeks later...

On 1/4/2023 at 9:02 AM, asilvam said:

I never walk my dog without being on leash. she also info tags on collar, maybe now you will do same...hope the dog turns up...

Thanks to everyone and how the other poster said , it is weird of you to post that haha but im just posting it for my parents they left the dog in my uncles "care" when they came to visit me if it eases you any.Thanks everyone for the support