Chapala.com Webboard

Astrazeneca in Ixtlahuacan

Natasha

JROD added this to his info  yesterday.... but I missed it completely before taking hubbie to Ixtla today (he got Cansino) and they absolutely required it.

https://mivacuna.salud.gob.mx/index.php        (Comprobante de Refuerzo de Vacunación)

A hike of over 1 1/2 blocks (an ant parade both ways -- we weren't the only ones caught unawares)  to a Ciber-place , a short wait in line, and she provided same but insisted on a cell phone number (???) before she could access, even though she had the the relevant info from  original registration all those months ago.  Slight inconvenience but not a biggie as I speak Spanish. Might have been a bit trickier for English-only so DO download this form in advance.

They also wanted Comprobante de Vacunación, original and copy of ID (INE, etc.), CURP, and either a copy of your initial registration prior to any vaccs being started, or at least the ID number from that (AM-and then 8 numbers ). Didn't seem to care about proof of residence. NOTE:  Change of location --- NOT the sports stadium  as before.   Car  door to car door in 63 minutes!!

BONUS:  Spanish, cane, and nicely worded plea and they allowed me to get a shot as well even tho' my docs were from Chapala with Sinovac 👋