Chapala.com Webboard

PET SITTER NEEDED

Wookie

We are in need of a pet sitter for 2 dogs in our home from May 6th to the evening of May 27th. We need someone that will be in our home most of the time ... I do not want someone that has another job. We will be out of the country so I need someone whose major focus will be our dogs. If someone is interested please PM me and I will get back to immediately with my telephone number and email address.

If anyone has a recommendation, I would very much appreciate your response. Nancy Wharton has put the word out that because of personal reasons she can no longer pet sit ... this is quite a loss as Nancy was fantastic with our dogs and we wish her the best.

Hello, Did your receive the personal message that I sent to you yesterday regarding house & pet sitting? I have been coming down to Lakeside numerous times to fulfill resident's needs over the past seven years, prior to our permanent move next year. I can certainly supply several excellent references from well respected folks there from previous arrangements, and I am very familiar with the villages of Lakeside. Currently I probably have an arrangement for later in the year with nice folks in Las Salvias, but I would like to come Lakeside earlier in the year also. I would appreciate your response to my personal email to you, if you are at all interested. Regards, Kent

I want to thank everyone so very much for their responses. I had also put on ad on housecarers.com because I did not think there would be anyone here that had not already been snapped up for the month of May. I could not believe there would be so many responses not just from that website but also from this one. Unfortunately, I could only pick one of the many wonderful people that responded. Again, thank you to all that responded and thank you to those that recommended sitters. This is such a great webboard and I appreciate it so very much.

Archived