Chapala.com Webboard

Kudos to Lucky Dog!

Tomas

My wife and I have been heartbroken that our departure from Mexico necessitated finding a new home for our dog. After having no luck over the past 10 weeks, we were finally pressed to take him to Lucky Dog. We were greatly impressed with the facility and the people running it.

After a tearful and emotional goodbye to our beloved pet, we attempted to focus on other tasks to reduce our sadness and anxiety. Lo and behold, we received an e-mail from Barbara at Lucky Dog that our great dog had been adopted within 2 hours! Some wonderful, kind woman instantly fell in love with him, and has plenty of room for him to roam and play. What a great emotional high (and relief) to know that our dog has been successfully adopted and will continue to have a good life.

Our heartfelt thanks to Lucky Dog and its staff. Support Lucky Dog all that you can - good people, good concept, noble mission.

Thank you for caring about your dog and doing all you could to see him go on to another good home. Thanks also for the kind words about Lucky Dog. It really is all you say it is. I adopted a dog from them and she is great--a reflection of the time, effort, love and money they invested in healing and rehabilitating her.

Archived