Chapala.com Webboard

Speaking of Chinese Food NOB

thevalerieleigh

Got an advertisement for my Bancomer credit card today talking about the PF Chang's that's set to open in GDL in May. It'll be at Plaza Andares. I love their lettuce wraps and Kung Pao Scallops. In general, not a fan of Chinese food but I LOVE PF Chang's. Happy to see them coming to GDL!

Valerie

We've been to PF Chang's in the US and find their food to be disappointing. Mass produced with flavors bland enough to insult nobody. Drinks were weak and over-priced. It's like going to MacDonald's for fine meat.

All one needs to do is eat at an Asian restaurant where the kitchen does the job properly,and the difference is obvious.

Personally speaking I enjoyed them for years, and had lunch there at least twice a week plus dinner on many occasions. My favorite was the Chef Roy chicken which was chicken breast cut into squares, sauteed in oyster sauce with steamed brocolli and all the rice you could want.

It has been 14 yrs. since I was a regualar customer but when ever I go hime I always make it a definite stop.

I will go to Guad you betcha.

Have a great day.

Pera

Personally speaking I enjoyed them for years, and had lunch there at least twice a week plus dinner on many occasions. My favorite was the Chef Roy chicken which was chicken breast cut into squares, sauteed in oyster sauce with steamed brocolli and all the rice you could want.

It has been 14 yrs. since I was a regualar customer but when ever I go hime I always make it a definite stop.

I will go to Guad you betcha.

Have a great day.

Pera

We found PFChang very expensive for what they served - we'll be interested to see the prices in Mexico.

We found PFChang very expensive for what they served - we'll be interested to see the prices in Mexico.

We had a PF Chang not too far from our home in Florida. We also thought they were expensive, especially with the number of good Chinese restaurants in the area for far less money. However, here we do not have many, if any, good alternatives so we will try this new one. If they have good food and are not outrageous in price, we will eat there many times in the future.

Whomever tries it first, please post something about the menu, quality of food, and the prices.

Guest RevImmigrant

When in May are they opening?

I've never been to a P.F. Chang's and would like to try it since the restaurant scene for Chinese food here is seriously lacking.

• 3 weeks later...

Got an advertisement for my Bancomer credit card today talking about the PF Chang's that's set to open in GDL in May. It'll be at Plaza Andares. I love their lettuce wraps and Kung Pao Scallops. In general, not a fan of Chinese food but I LOVE PF Chang's. Happy to see them coming to GDL!

Valerie

In case anyone is interested, Cruz Roja will have a trip to the Andares Mall on Tuesday, June 22. I've just listed it on upcoming events. Thanks, Cruz Roja Volunteers

Archived