Chapala.com Webboard

Graffiti Alert: Most persistent taggers I've encountered in 14 years

Asking for your eyes looking for tags from an extremely persistent group of taggers, 2-3 I estimate.

Tags are:  ZABU and sometimes ZABUC.  They liked locations like street signs, no parking signs, CFE and TelMex street boxes and meter boxes.  Their #1 sites are across from Gossips restaurant and a decrepit planter on the SE corner of Galeana and Guadalupe Victoria.  Recently they have tagged a real estate sign on J. E. Rosa just above Constitucion.  

They've also tagged all three bus shelters east of Revolucion on the Carreterra.  They seem to operate mainly east of Colon and south of the carretera though I saw one of their tags this morning over by Coca Cola.  I'll get that one in the next day or so.

They come out shortly after dark, around 10-10:30 PM.

Please PM me with any sightings of their tags. 

This has literally gone on for months, I go out most mornings to remove their tags as they tag almost nightly!

I did get eyes on several of them briefly one evening.  One around 16 or so, the other younger.  I think there is now a third.

If you would like to help me stake out their most frequent location, nearly nightly, also please PM me.  I don't want to take that on by myself.  

If they tag on or near your property, please remove if possible and let me know where it was located.

Our pueblo is become a very notable place for many beautiful murals.  We do not want to give these tagger punks any permission to vandalize here.

Feel free to ask any questions you have in this thread or via PM.

Thanks!

• Like 5