Chapala.com Webboard

Pisa Lab

Zeb

I believe someone told me Pisa Lab had an English option (phone wise). When I call, all I get is Spanish and I don't understand other than it says to leave a message. Anybody have a different number. I have already checked the web. There is a strange number at the bottom 01 800 2020 365, which I have no idea how to dial from either Mexico land line in Ajijic or the US.

That is a Mexican toll free number, which you can dial from anywhere in Mexico.

I have several numbers for Pisa, however, what I'm asking is which one provides an English option as I was told there is one. I tried several of the numbers.

Also, my spouse went to Pisa to fill a script, well, evidently you need a special ID to do this. No one mentioned this.

It all seems so complicated and no one give you all the information you need to get these things done. Turned out to be one big run around. They wouldn't fill it any way because of some other problem with the prescription....

It helps to learn how to ask, in Spanish, if an English speaker is available.

If you were after a controlled substance, your options are very limited. Consult with your MD for precise instructions and sources.

Archived