Chapala.com Webboard

Recommendation for a homeopath.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 3:01 PM, Emanuel said:

Hello, would anyone have a recommendation for a homeopath in the Lakeside or Guadalajara area?

Also, where to find non-alcohol containing formulas.

Many thanks!

My wife never had any success with a homeopath but did have success taking a tea made from the bark of the Palo Jiote tree which solved a couple year old acid reflux problem. As a Mexican she knew of it from youth as applied to itchy skin for things like Chicken Pox. It actually causes some growths to drop off in a few days and may also fix some skin discolorations when applied topically but in my experience not skin tags unfortunately.  It tends to grow in the low lands as far north as Florida and just taking a branch and putting in the ground will grow another tree so is often used for living fence posts.   There is one catch, it is well known to grow up beside a tree that does not have the flaking red bark and instead has a sap that burns, the Palo Jiote being used as a repair to the other so make sure of the tree. A 2nd catch, it can grow to a couple feet in diameter, maybe more, we have a couple growing and have to chop  branches regularly to keep  from getting above reach. (I suggest checking with a nursury if you can buy one, plant it and have a life time supply of bark)