Chapala.com Webboard

2 volunteers wanted for Almond Tequila at Bingolago this Wednesday Nov 22, 2023 12 noon. El Sombrero Restaurant giving out door prizes of bottle of tequila.

traderspoc

2 volunteers wanted for Almond Tequila at Bingolago this Wednesday  Nov 22, 2023 12 noon. El Sombrero Restaurant giving out door prizes of bottle of tequila.

Volunteers expected to taste Almond Tequila, tough job someone has to do it.

Thank you for your help

Many new bingolago players expected, if they bring a guest you and the guest get an extra Bingolago package with purchase, to say thank for bring a new guest to the bingolago.

also they will learn spanish playing a game of mexican bingo loteria.

wayne

Screenshot 2023-11-20 123935.jpg

almond tequila nov 22 2023.jpg

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, traderspoc said:

virgo lady are you against charities asking for volunteers, when they are short and need help

Don't twist my words or try to justify your breaking of the boards and the forum rules.      I support many good causes at lakeside both financially and with works.       You just seem to think you are so special.    You're not.      

• Like 1

We were short three volunteers yesterday. And desperately needed help.   I am not twisting your words

I asked  for volunteers. And you

Posted that I  that you did not like.that I

Asked for volunteers.

I will ask for help when needed.  The raising funds for under privileged Mexican youth whose get scholarships at Have Hammers Will Travel A C c

Woodworking school come  first over your objections.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1